Sunday 23 February 2020

My 36th Birthday...

I turned 36 years (young) on Wednesday, 5th February. I spent the day looking after my children while Candace worked, and although I hadn't been feeling very well, Candace still had some surprises planned! :) She took me out for a lovely pasta dinner the night before my birthday and she also brought a treat home for me on lunch on my birthday.

Then the weekend after my birthday we hosted some of our close friends for a lovely spread of cheese, wine, crackers, tea and cake. There are actually four people in our friendship group who have birthdays within a week of each other, and so it was special spending time celebrating each person!

 At the lovely Italian restaurant in Vincennes.
 Birthday cupcake.
 Homemade beef pie.
 Candace made me a new pair of African fabric pants!
 Birthday present. He's my favourite cartoonist.
Another view of the delicious spread.

No comments: