Thursday 19 March 2020

Outdoor Work...

It's been a challenging few weeks globally, and with all the depressing news I've lost interest in maintaining this blog of late. However, I will continue and hopefully my posts can brighten someone's day! :)

We've had several lovely days - interspersed with stormy, rainy days - which have allowed us to spend time outside working on various garden projects. We recently put up a raised garden bed to allow us to grow our own vegetables! We are excited about this little project. We have also put up a mounted flower bed on the fence and Riaan's bird house that he made back in November finally has a home!

I'm sure I'll be putting up more photos as the plants (still to be planted) begin to grow! We're excited for summer!

 Mounted flower bed.
 Raised garden bed.
 Filling it with our own compost and top soil.
 Ready to be planted with veggies!
I've also been working on filling this flower bed with pebbles.

No comments: