Sunday 28 March 2021

Cycle Tour Challenge Training...

As mentioned in a previous post, March is traditionally a month of cycling in Cape Town, South Africa. And, because of COVID-19, they had a virtual Cape Town Cycle Tour this year. I was able to enter the Cycle Tour Charity Challenge and made sure to get plenty of kilometres under my legs before attempting my 109 km ride! Here are some snaps from my training rides before I attempted my 109 kms last weekend. (More on that in another post!) :)

Airport ride on a blustery day.
East Side Park.
Edwardsport Road.
Candace goes for an afternoon cycle.
Old abandoned diesel train engines near the rail car repair facility.
A wet evening ride.
A bizarre sighting in the evening. A deer's head mounted to a tree in a ditch!
At the airport again...
And the East Side Park again. :)

No comments: