Saturday 3 September 2011

Two Years...

It was on this day, two years ago, that I arrived in Cotonou, Benin, to begin my long-term service with Mercy Ships. During these two years I have had the great privilege of serving the Lord in Benin, Tenerife, Togo, Ghana, South Africa, and Sierra Leone. I have even sailed into my hometown, Cape Town, and shown my family my floating home!

It has been quite the adventure and I am so thankful for this opportunity God has given me with Mercy Ships. My journey is far from over, and thanks must go to my amazing supporters who have given so much of themselves over the years to make this all possible. This journey that God is leading me on is just as much your journey as it is mine! All glory to God!

Standing on the dock in Cotonou, Benin, on the day I arrived back. 3rd September 2009.

Sailing into Cape Town, 13th February 2011.

No comments: