Sunday 17 February 2019

My 35th Birthday...

I turned 35 years old on Tuesday, 5th February. It was a pretty low-key day as I looked after the kiddos while Candace worked. We had a lot of fun playing Lego and reading stories together. Once Candace was home, she had some awesome surprises up her sleeve. :) She made a yummy home-cooked supper, and we then had a delicious chocolate-rainbow cake for dessert. Then in the evening several close friends came round for a surprise wine and cheese party for me. It was a lovely evening and I am so thankful for my wonderful wife! Thanks, Babe! :)

Birthday cards for Eliza and myself. :)
 Our sweet kiddos on my birthday.
 Amazing chocolate-rainbow cake.
 Friends hanging out in our lounge.
 The fantastic cheese and cracker spread.
A view of our open-plan dining room and lounge area.

No comments: