Wednesday 29 January 2020

Maternal Health Awareness Day Donation...

It was Maternal Health Awareness Day on Thursday, 23rd January. I was able to donate at a Red Cross Blood Drive near Odon the following day, Friday, 24th January. I made sure to eat a healthy lunch and drink plenty of water before the donation.

This donation day, I particularly kept Candace - and other friends and new mothers that we know who have struggled during and after pregnancy - in mind. It is so important to create awareness for maternal health issues and the struggles that new mothers often face in their walk of motherhood. I also wore my maternal health awareness t-shirt to create some additional awareness! :)

 My yummy salad I made for my lunch at work.
 The back of the t-shirt.
  Blood donation going well. :)

No comments: