Monday 11 January 2010

Everlasting Covenant...

God is such a creative genius. I believe He really must take such delight in making things that we, made in His image, delight in. Like a rainbow. Not only beautiful, but a reminder of his love and grace toward us. Composite photo taken this morning looking across the harbour from the ship.


"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

- God speaking to Noah and all the world. Genesis 9: 13 - 16 NIV

No comments: