Monday 3 February 2014

Farewell Congo...

After a month that absolutely flew by, it was my time to leave the Africa Mercy docked in Pointe-Noire, Congo, last Monday. (27th January.) I had a wonderful time serving on the vessel again, and this made saying farewell quite difficult. But that being said I am excited for all that lies ahead for Candace and I this year. We know that God has great things in store for us!

And on saying goodbye to the Africa Mercy, I don't think that God is finished with our Mercy Ships story just yet. I'm sure that one day we'll be back. But for now, it's goodbye and thanks for everything Mercy Ship family! I'll definitely miss all of you! The posts will continue from Cape Town! :-) Photos here thanks to Ruben Plomp of the AFM Communications team.

Candace-on-a-Stick had to make an appearance! :-)

No comments: