Saturday 28 March 2015

TobyMac Concert...

From the late 1990s I've always enjoyed listening to the music of DC Talk - a Christian rock band - and when the three artists that made up the trio of DC Talk went their separate ways into solo careers I continued to follow their music - particularly that of TobyMac. So, when I heard that he was performing in Evansville (just an hour south of us), Candace and I decided to fulfill one of my dreams and see him live in concert. We went down to Evansville on Friday 13th March and had a wonderful time singing, praising and dancing to the energetic, fun-filled concert. It's awesome to see people having fun while glorifying God through their musical skills and talents. It was definitely one of my highlights of 2015! :)

TobyMac and the Diverse City band on stage.
 TobyMac and Mandisa share the stage.
 Trumpets and a trombone as part of the one song.
Candace and I ready for the concert to start!

No comments: