Monday 31 January 2022

Monday Evenings at Granny and Grandads...

We were able to spend two Monday evenings at Mom and Dads' house during our recent visit to Cape Town - including after our trip to Robben Island. On both occasions, we had my Mom's delicious lasagne for supper - which all three of our kiddos loved! The children also helped decorate the Christmas tree the one night and they really enjoyed playing with all the interesting toys that are at my parents' house. :) We loved spending this special time with my parents!

Eliza loved my parents' exercise bike - as did her brother Riaan. :)
Playing outside on a warm summer's day in Cape Town.
Eliza had lots of fun in the garden.
A young dove enjoys the bird bath.
Decorating the Christmas tree.
Mom's famous lasagne.
Duplo fun in the dining room.
Antique Duplo from when my siblings and I were young children.
Enjoying pudding and conversation after supper.
Debbie spends some quality time with little Anya.

No comments: