Wednesday 28 November 2012

Goodbye...

Well, the time has come to say goodbye. This will be my final post from the M/V Africa Mercy for this season of life. This time here has been the most amazing five-plus years of my life, and I wouldn't change it for anything. I have so many good memories and much personal growth to take forward into the future. I am so thankful and have been so blessed.

Candace and I depart today and fly through Europe on our travels to South Africa, and will be landing in Cape Town on the 7th December. I will be blogging from Cape Town and keeping you all posted on what's next for Candace and I. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we seek what adventure God has in store for us next. *Photo here from our Reception farewell dinner last week.

Thanks for walking this walk with us. Stay tuned for more!

My Bible Study group out to dinner one final time. I'll miss these guys!
 So, do you have what it takes to break out the Murray pose?
Phil and Ali.
Hannah and Ben.
Mel and Michel.
Ryan and Jeff.
 Marty.
Some of our good friends. We'll miss you all! God bless!

No comments: